My Latest Buys Take 2

Yesterday I went into town with my friend for 5 hours and I bought a coat from Zara. It's a checked coat with a belt. It cost £59.99 , rather expensive but my mum said she would pay me back! It's nice and warm and I can't wait to wear it in the Winter! I also bought a smock top style shirt from New Look but I can't find it on the  website so that I can show you... Oh well..


Also on the long weekend I went on holiday and went into town with my family to go and look for a coat (I actually saw the one I bought there too) and some boots for Winter. I got a pair of light brown brogues with a slight wedge heel which cost £12 from Primark! I love them! <3 A pair of brown studded leather ankle boots from Marks & Spencer's. They cost £35.                       

Credits: Picture