Must Have Fashion Websites...

Here are two websites I found and I just wanted to show you them. They are all to do with creating, styling and fashion. My favourite out of the two is Looklet.

Looklet is a website for all wannabe fashionistas. It is basically the same as Facebook but you can 'Create a Look' which is taking designer clothes and putting them on a model and you get rated for them and so on.. At the moment Looklet has joined up with Vogue.com and you can get a special offer on the magazine - something like 10 issues for £19.99, which is considerably cheap..- anyway I really like this website plus some of the people who have visited the Highstreet Cowgirl have been referred from there. I recommend this site for anybody who wants to get into fashion or styling , more or less the same thing.

Polyvore is a fashion collage making website. I like it because it's really simple and easy to use. You can pick really expensive clothes and add them to your collage. Also add make-up, accessories and even music covers! Again you have the sort of Facebook type of idea but it does work and you can spend hours on here....<3 The website even has a section where you can buy things from your collage! A-MA-ZING!!! Though it is rather expensive... I also like that you can send your pictures to your blog, facebook and twitter.

An example of Polyvore
For Polyvore my account is KindApple so if you want to add me you know where to find me and for Looklet I'm registered under the name Lily, obviously .