The Cutest Dog In The World!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while... I have been too busy doing homework for modern studies :|


Anyway I will get on with the post -


The other day I was watching Crufts, the world famous dog show (I know that is sad but my dad wanted to watch it) and I was watching the bit about Toy dogs. Ohh they were sooo CUTE! So anyway they all were rather adorable. 


Picture 1
Picture 2
There was one dog that was really cute which was a Pomeranian - do you know what that is? Well I really want one now. I searched them on the internet because I want one and I'm trying to convince my parents that I should be allowed one -Dad I know you may be reading this so, take in to consideration that I just got an excellent report and parents evening - The results for typing in 'Pomeranian' was these videos of a little puppy called Boo! How cute! It is the cutest thing in the world so I just had to let you know about him and let his videos get more hits! Check out Boo's videos below! This is the link for his facebook - Boo's Facebook

Picture 1: Boo
Picture 2: Boo